0

Me and my Fasting

Thursday, August 20, 2009
Ramadhan is just around the corner and today, Alhamdulilah, after all the 'things' and 'stuffs' that I had to endure *dramatic labih* at last, I finished to pay off my debt. Yay!! *widest grin* For me, it's not that hard to fast when everyone is not. True, the temptations were ter....trust me! it's always ter but I managed to tahan my nafsu, amarah and all and got thru' the day. The best thing about fasting when everyone is not is that I got treated more often. My parents spoilt me rotten! Out of the 6 days I was fasting, my parents treated me to sungkai out 4 out of the 6 days *grinning* Bless my parents!

1 good thing coming from fasting (that almost all of us know) is that you tend to be more patience, less talking...basically, controlling yourself and I'm proud to say that I control most of my feelings and anger very well...haha!

0 knock knock: