1

Me and Medications

Sunday, August 30, 2009
I have to say that eventhough m working in the medical field, I am the worst patient ever, I guess. Coz m suck at taking medications. For me, I will only take medications if it's really really that bad. M not that type of person who take medication everytime I have a slight headache, pain bla bla bla. M only strict on one medication so far, that's loratadine. I had to take this everyday to minimize the occurance of my sinusitis or I would have leaky, runny nose for days which is very very uncomfortable!

With loratadine, I rarely get sick! It cures my nose, hence I don't suffer anything that associate with the ENT (ear, nose and throat). Of course, once in a while I had to take antibiotics whenever I had any infections and EVERYTIME, I never finish the course of my antibiotics! Haha! And suprisingly, my job is to tell patients to finish their antibiotics course! Everytime, m given with any antibiotics, I never finished it mainly because I felt better after 2-3 days after taking it so no use of completing the 5-day course, right? Well, it's wrong!

Now, m struggling very very hard to finish my course of antiviral, Tamiflu! This time, my flu is stubborn. It's my 3rd day and so far, m not feeling any better yet! My fever on and off and I took the paracetamol strictly every 6 hours already but still it doesn't relieve my fever! My headache also on and off. M left with 5 capsules of the Tamiflu and my last dosage would be Wednesday morning! M trying my very best to be a compliance patient mainly because I dislike being sick! And hopefully, I will succeed, insyaAllah!

1 knock knock:

ilikeseven said...

Ok m8, juz 1 word to best explain u on this : ironic!!! hehehe