0

Real 911 Calls!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dispatcher : 911. What is your emergency?
Caller : Someone broke into my house and took a bite out of my ham and cheese sandwich.

Dispatcher : Excuse me?
Caller : I made a ham and cheese sandwich and left it on the kitchen table and when I came back from the bathroom, someone had taken a bite out of it.

Dispatcher : Was anything else taken?
Caller: No, but this has happened to me before and I'm sick and tired of it!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Dispatcher : 911. What is the nature of your emergency?
Caller : I'm trying to reach nine eleven but my phone doesn't have an eleven in it.

Dispatcher : This is nine eleven.
Caller : I thought you just said it was nine-one-one.

Dispatcher : Yes Ma'am. Nine-one-one and nine-eleven are the same thing.
Caller : Honey, I may be old but I'm not stupid.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Dispatcher : 911. What is the nature of your emergency?
Caller : My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart.

Dispatcher : Is this her first child?
Caller : No, you idiot! This is her husband!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Dispatcher : 911
Caller : Yeah, I'm having trouble breathing. I'm all out of breath. Darn... I think I'm going to pass out.

Dispatcher : Sir, where are you calling from?
Caller : I'm at a pay phone. North and Foster.

Dispatcher : Sir, an ambulance is on the way. Are you asthmatic?
Caller : No.

Dispatcher : What were you doing before you started having trouble breathing?
Caller : Running from the police.

Source: The Office Inbox Jokes for Him, page 65.

0 knock knock: