0

Cinta Sejati

Friday, March 5, 2010



Title: Cinta Sejati

Author: Azra Aryriesa
No. of Pages: 407 pages
Publisher: Buku Prima Sdn. Bhd.





Believe it or not, this is one heck of a book that took me sooooo long to find! I started reading this book's review early last year and for the rest of the year, I had been trying to look for this book but to no vail! I went to almost all the bookstores here in Brunei Muara, Miri and KK. And even when my BFF and then later my dad who went to Kuala Lumpur late last year and early this year respectively couldn't find this book.


But at last, I finally (thank God!) managed to find this book when me and my BFF went to the Brunei Book Fair last 22nd February! And no, I don't think twice to buy this book.

What's so special about this book? Hmmmm....

I would not say it is THAT good but it's definitly worth the read.

Story of Zarif, Zara, Yashmaan and Mia! All are coincidences. Zarif and Zara are two bestfriend since childhood. They went to school together up till their university years. Once they came back to Malaysia, their parents agreed to married them (arranged marriage) but with no love between those two, they decided to live separately.

Yashmaan and Mia used to be a couple until Mia got pregnant. Yashmaan didn't want to be responsible and asked her to abort. Mia refused and she accepted Yashmaan's bestfriend, Adam hand in marriage.

7 years later, Zara worked in Dubai, met with Yashmaan. Zarif lived in Melaka, Malaysia and a neighbor of Mia. Coincidence? Hmmm...most likely!

What happened with these 2 couples? Well, you have to stay up late and read it till the end - just like I did with swollen and puffy eyes the next day! Haha!

0 knock knock: