4

Earth Hour

Saturday, March 27, 2010
Tonight, starting 8.30pm till 9.30pm, for those of us who cares about the environment, me included, would be switching off everything I can, well, apart from my HP (I'm still oncall!).

Loving the nature and our world, I couldn't help but to participate in this Earth Hour ritual.

My contributions might be small, but it does make a difference, even a tiny weeny bit!

To learn more about Earth Hour, please click here

Together, we can make a difference to our future ;)

4 knock knock:

Pooch Purple Reign said...

im in!!

~laura

iantie said...

thanx laura!
so great that I have a friend who cares about the world; no matter how half way around the world you are ;)
bless u!

Pooch Purple Reign said...

i would be happy if this happened once a month....why not?
maybe i will do my own one day a month.
im glad you did it too
~laura

iantie said...

gosh laura, that ia a marvelouuuusss idea.
once a month would make a difference... I'm ON! ;)