0

So Long....

Wednesday, August 29, 2007
September is coming in just few days and followed by the Ramadhan. A colleague asked me this afternoon what I had achieved in a year; from last Ramadhan up till this coming Ramadhan?

Funny how people always ask that question for every new year but no one ever asked me what had I achieved in a year from Ramadhan to Ramadhan. It took me a while to answer him 'coz I never thought that I need to answer that question so soon (I was planning to answer that question when the new year comes!).

So, what had any of you had achieved? Everything great, I hope! What had I achieved? I was heartbroken before and earlier this year, I promised myself that I will 'get rid' of him, move on with my life and just be who I am. And Alhamdulilah, so far, I managed to keep my distance from him and I rarely think about him ('coz my work and other things keep me occupied). I shall say that's one of my achievements considering that this guy broke my heart that most of the times I said to myself that I will never love again, won't be able to love again. But Alhamdulillah, I get up, move on and here I am, still NOT in love, no more tears and content...not happy, not sad but just okay!

Other achievements? There are some but nothing major that gives an impact to my life as the one I mentioned above but InsyaAllah, I will jotted it down...

So long August...it's been an experience. September, bring your best...

0 knock knock: