0

Bunga Bunga Kemboja by Aina Emir

Saturday, August 18, 2007
I tried not to miss reading her novels and when I did read her novels, I always fall in love with it (the novel, I mean). And for the last few days (another reason I didn't update my blog), I was reading one of her novels (the latest, I think), Bunga Bunga Kemboja or in English would be, Jasmine flowers (I think, hehe)!

This afternoon, I managed to finish it. And I have to say that I'm quiet satisfied with the story lineup! Although some of the times I want to knock the characters' head (or rather the writer's head -shhhhuussshhhh..hehehe) but in the end, it's okay..I like happy ending. Believe it or not, I am that childish when it comes to novels. After reading few pages and when I already picked my favourite characters, I always take a peek at the last pages of the novels.Yea yea, I know I'm cheating but I couldn't help it...

Bunga Bunga Kemboja by Aina Emir. It's a story about this Cambodian-Malaysian lady and a Malaysia man. To help the lady, the man, Nabil (I like that name!), willing to marry her just to guide her through life...

I really cannot expain the details but the best way to enjoy the novel is by reading it...

0 knock knock: