0

Exhausted!

Sunday, August 5, 2007
I just came back from my duty and had finished my late dinner hence, here I am, blogging all the way till my tummy content settled. Usually I had dinner around 6pm but today, I was at work so can't take dinner!

I'm exhausted - physically, that is! It was not that busy but I don't know what happened, the last hour was the busiest. I think for the last hour we got more than 60 patients! And we closed a bit late in order to clear off the patients. An old classmate of mine messaged me asking me whether I'm working tonight and when I dispensed medications to his mother, I might sound a bit rough to her that his son - my friend - complained! haha! I told him that I'm exhausuted which is NOT an excuse but I said that I'm sorry. Sometimes, I'm just tired, I get a bit rough, rude, unfriendly - whatever you want to say but I just can't help it! Smiling for 7 hours is definitly tiring!!!

Anyway, afterwork, I stopped by the Guardian pharmacy coz my dad called me to buy for him Panadol. Yikes!! I was working but somehow I can't take panadol for my dad?! You know, that's the problem. My dad doesn't 'like' the panadol supplied by the government - don't ask me why?! So, malas to search for parking - which is quiet hard to come by if you are in Gadong - so I paid $2 for the basement parking. Headup to Guardian, bought my cleanser and panadol, then I'm off heading home. Yea! I just wasted $2 for parking to run errand less than 10 minutes. But honestly, in my current state, I'm not in a good mood to look, search and round for parking!

0 knock knock: