0

Starting of.....Restless Nights!!! (Yawnnnn..)

Tuesday, August 7, 2007
OK! Before I start my Bones series marathon, I think it's better I update my blogs while I can. Coz I tend to watch Bones episodes after episodes until finally I can fell asleep.

Officially, last Sunday night starting at 8pm, the Berjaga-jaga ceremony for my neighbour's son wedding had started and when I came home that night from my duty, they were having karoake. And luckily for them that night, I couldn't sleep and only managed to fell asleep around 1am!


But last night, I was so exhausted by the day activities (check my blog entries) that I just want to sleep early and be refreshed in the morning (aka today). But no hope for beauty sleep!!!

Considering that I'm sleep in my room on the ground floor hence nearest to my neighbour, I can still hear the background music and them singing until God-knows-what-time! But it's sure after 12 mindnight coz I FORCED myself to sleep with my iPod earpiece stuck to my ear! I rarely sleep with the music (of iPod) on coz I prefers to sleep quietly but when I couldn't sleep, then I'm looking for my iPod (oh yea! that reminds me to update my iPod library, the songs there are soooo 'old school' hahaha).

This morning, I woke up a bit late and a bit cranky - just a bit..Hah! yea right! Man! I don't know if I can survive another 6 days with all these with less sleep...Hmmmm...

0 knock knock: