0

Time Wait for No One!!!

Thursday, August 23, 2007
It's something that everyone knows that time will never wait for anyone, no matter who you are, where you are and what you are!

For me, I am that type of person like to take things easy - well, apart from my work! I NEVER take my work easy 'coz I am part of the team that deals with other people's lives, so I never take my work easy. I guess because I am so strict with myself about work that I like to take other things for granted!

Everytime there are another errands or tasks need to be done, I would say to myself, "Relax...relax". And that's exactly what I would do. Tasks that has no deadlines, I would take it easy but I ALWAYS finished it eventually, just a matter of when. It's kindda a bad habit actually but somehow I don't know what to do. I don't want to be so serious about life that everything have to be done there and then! It's sounds so stressful, don't you think? Somehow I'm just not that type of person...

I guess that's why I always unlucky in love! Hahaha! Now we are coming to the point of my blog..hehe! In a relationship, I always take it easy; too pushy, the guy will head to another direction! 2 interesting truth that I want to share with you guys (whoever interested reading this blog).

I know a guy, lets called him A - duh! typical!! Haha. Anyway, I had known A for.....6 years but we lost contact until 2 years ago. He was in a troubled relationship and after some advices (good and reasonable advices, mind you!), he broke off with his gf. I fancy him long time ago and I said to myself, "Hey, this is my chance to commute from friendship to relationship" but I hold myself back coz I THOUGHT that he would need time to collect himself. We do keep in touch after that but 2 months after the breakup, he is with another girl until presently!! Well, there went my golden opportunity..

Recently, I know another guy, B. He is quiet nice and the shy type. Considering that we know each other professionaly, there are some distance between what we share. But I did told him that I like him and want to be his friend (doesn't every relationship starts with friendship?). Anyway, we were being 'friends' for 2 months and a month ago, his messages were very rare and recently none at all. I don't bother that much 'coz I know how busy his job is and all. But earlier this week, I found out that he is going out with a colleague of mine!!! Yup!! I was dumbstruck when a male colleague (he knows that I know B) told me.

Feelings?? I don't know what to feel. I have to admit that it's kindda hurt but I survived once (with A), so I know that I would survive the rest. But would I? Sometimes things just so unbearable that I cried at night for nothing! Geeezzzz, I got so many tears that I need to get rid of them...hahaha...

Regrets?? Sure, I have lots of it!! Trust me, I got so many regrets that will last me the rest of my lifetime! and it keeps on pilling up! Once I regret for something, I ponder upon it, cried for it, sleep on it and next day, I forget about it and start new life...

But, seriously, when you thought that you are giving chances for the others to know you better, somehow in the end you are left where you started - hoping for something you can't sure of....

0 knock knock: