0

'I Love August' - I take that back!!

Friday, August 3, 2007
Not because of the rain. NO!!! I LOVE the rain! I always have this 'thing' for rain, quiet couldn't explain it yet but when I do, I will let you know.

2nd day of August, I woke up to yet another rainy morning and this time, I woke up early 'coz I need to wash my hair (usually I wash it at night but I skip washing it the other night and I felt soooo uncomfortable). I woke up half an hour early before my usual 5am alarm. Why? Coz my hair is that thick and long that I need at least 15 minutes to shampoo it throughly and another 15 minutes to blow dry them. Even my usual hairdresser complained that my hair is very tiring to blow dry!!!

Anyway, back to my title! I said in my previous blog entry that I love August and well, today, 3rd August, I want to take it back! Why? Last night I was looking at my monthly planner - which is stuck on the wall, right in front of me, right now! - and man! I just realised that all my fridays and sundays are fulled!! Honestly!

This morning I woke up around 6am coz I need to attend a lecture about mental disease in Empire and this Sunday, I will be working the whole afternoon till night. And this Sunday, there is this lecture also which starts at 7pm but considering that I'm working, I guess I can skip that. And Monday, I need to take Jojo for her appointment. It is supposed to be tomorrow but I can't take any off day so I'm taking her Monday. She's improving btw but still no success with the ear drops!Hmm...Oh shoot! I need to submit my monthly report sometimes this week, which only left with tomorrow!!! Man! I need to finish it tonight then!

Later next week, before the long weekend (Friday, Saturday - Israk Miraj, Sunday), I need to get vaccinated, my final dose, yeah!! Oh no, I need to check my blood again after that..yikes! I hate needles! Anyway, don't think abt that, it's 3 months into the future. Then comes the long weekend next week where my neighbour's son is getting married (Berjaga-jaga starts this Sunday, Nikah and Menghantar Berian next Friday and Sanding next Sunday) which will hinder my movement considering that I need to pass by their house to get out! and my best childhood buddy marriage also this long weekend (Berbedak, Nikah and Menerima Berian next Friday and Sanding and next Sunday). Me and my parents already agreed that I will go to my bestie's wedding while they will handle the neighbour's wedding...feewwhhh!!
3rd week of August, I will have my oncall!! Waaaaa....It's my first oncall and I should feel excited but somehow no excitment yet!! and trust me, no colleague of mine ever feel excited about oncall!!! I will have my oncall from 20th till 26th August and don't look for my updated blog coz I don't think I will have time to check and update my blog! For that week, I will have restless sleep and I will be stuck with my pager 24/7!!!!

And yea! Puasa is just less than 6 weeks away and I feel guilty!! I haven't pay back my 'debt' and I dunno when I can pay it!!! Waaaaa....

So, in conculsion, I don't think I'm gonna enjoy my August...apart from the weddings! I love wedding especially if it involved people I love and get to know....will update that to you, insyaAllah

0 knock knock: