2

"What Do You Really Want?"

Friday, August 31, 2007
No, it's not for my upcoming birthday or anything - btw, my birthday is in October *wink*wink*. It's a question by a male friend of mine, asking me what do I look in a guy?

We chatted thru' the MSN 2 nights ago and I told him that there is this guy who fancy me but somehow I just can't aceept him more than friend. He asked me whether the guy is goodlooking and I said yes. Does he has a job? And the answer is yes. Is he good, nice? And the answer is also yes. Then he asked me, "Then what do you really want in a guy?"

Honestly, I don't know what I want in a guy.And obviously this guy (who fancied me) willing to wait for years for me to openup my heart to him but somehow I don't have that feeling for him. I think I will know once I have him....once I know how to fall in love....

2 knock knock:

Nora said...

would the answer be... chemistry? :)

iantie said...

yea I think so! So far, I haven't 'click' with any male...well, the one that I 'clicked' with are either someone's boyfriend or someone's fiance..hehe