0

Cambodia

Saturday, August 25, 2007
I bought this Insight Guide - Laos and Cambodia while I was in KL. Coz I'm planning to go to Cambodia for my next vacation. Don't know when it will be but I'm planning for next year, InsyaAllah! And only now I managed to read that book...

After reading the novel Bunga Bunga Kemboja by Aina Emir, I memorized some of the places from the novel. The place that I remembered most from the novel is The Killing Field and from the Insight Guide, I read all the details about the Killing Field.

When I read the Bunga Bunga Kemboja novel,the writer, Aina Emir wrote the details of the place that I felt that I was there, at The Killing Field in Cambodia. Somehow I can see the lost of nearly 2-3 millions Cambodians. Can you imagine?! 3 millions Cambodians? If it's in Brunei (nauzubillah...), it will definitly wipe the whole population of Brunei. Some part of me doesn't want to go there coz then I will be seeing the millions death of innocent people (which is not something to look forward to) but some part of me desperatly want to visit and tour the one and nearest wonders of the world - The Angkor!

0 knock knock: