0

Attitude Problem!

Saturday, August 4, 2007
Different people, different attitude - I accept that facts long ago. Whenever I'm not in the same 'wavelength' as the other person, I keep on saying to myself, "People think differently" and so far, I got no problem with that.

But people with attitude problems really pissed me off! In my line of work, in 1 day alone, I meet like 300 - 400 different people (seriously!!) and of course, they have different characters while some are suffering from a very very chronic attitude problem! Usually in a day, I would only meet 1 person with a very chronic attitude problem or none at all. I try to be patience the best as I can, it's a MUST in my job!

But today, I met not 1! not 2! but 4 patients with a very very chronic attitude problem! Man! Even my patience has it's limit! But I'm so tired to arguw with them, so I just let it go but the process is so exhausting!!

Now, I'm back in my room and I'm drop dead tired (sigh!)! Tomorrow I will be working again (hmm...)! But Alhamdulilah, I finished my monthly report already and Jojo's appointment is this Monday, so less burden to bear...hehe..

0 knock knock: