0

Majlis Ilmu Exhibition

Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Majlis Ilmu exhibition is currently opened to the public until the 19th August (if I'm not mistaken) at the ICC, Berakas.

I haven't been there so yesterday afternoon, I brought my 2 younger brothers, Faiz and Muiz to the exhibition. We arrived at the ICC around 2.15pm and the parking is nearly fulled. We managed to get a parking near the South Enterance and we took our times viewing the exhibitions but all the exhibitions hall are fulled that it's quiet hard to view things properly and at leisure.

The major attraction of the Majlis Ilmu, I have to say is where they exhibits the artifacts that some people took for granted and use it bertentangan dengan Islam..something like that la..kurafat and leads to syirik. Me and my bro, Faiz managed to snap some photos using our HPs.

Tasbih yang mengandungi gambar Ka'abah (but I couldn't find the picture of Ka'abah)

Azimat Pedang & Cincin

Apart from that, they also exhibits the rise of Islam in Brunei, what Brunei had achieved and another hall that attracts me is the Planetrium Hall. Well, from the name you can guess it's a hall showing the planet and the solar system in accordance to Islam. Although astronomy is one of my interests but somehow I just couldn't catch (or fully understand) this exhibition coz all of them are in Malay (what??!!). Hey! It's not that I'm not good in malay nor I'm that good in English but to study the astronomy in Malay, please send me back to primary...hehehe


0 knock knock: