0

It's Raining...

Wednesday, August 29, 2007
My prediction was right. It was raining today hence we have a rainy weekend in Brunei. When I woke up this morning for my oncall duty, the sun was shining and I was hoping for a clear, sunny day. But when I came home around 1am, it was starting to drizzle and heavy downpour follows soon after that and it's still drizzling at the moment.

I hope next Sunday it won't be raining nor hot either..hehe..demanding lagi tu! But I have a reason. My cousin is getting married next weekend and me, as a relative automatically listed as the penyambut tetamu and I don't fancy myself standing under the hot weather once again...hmmm....

And InsyaAllah, I will start my fasting this Wednesday. I planned to do this week but as I was 'onleave' so I guess I will start this Wednesday..

What else? Oh yea, speaking of my cuz's wedding, that reminds me that I need to fetch my dress from my tailor. The whole family planning on the same kain already and speaking of the wedding, I will be working too that day, from 2pm till 9pm! I know!! It happened yesterday, the September roaster just came out and guess what, I was listed to be working on the 16th September and it's already fasting month somemore!!! By lunchtime, a colleague of mine called me up and asked whether I am willing to exchange my duty with his - his will be on the 2nd September! Me, being me, just want to escape the fasting month duty, readily agreed without remembering that it's my cousin's wedding!!! I know!!! I am a very terrible cousin! Cousin sendiri kawin pun nda ingat...hmmm. So, 1st thing I wanna do tomorrow is check the roaster again and see who's working this Friday. But then my cousin's nikah is this Friday..hmm..payah eh! Either I don't come during the nikah (erkz!) or I leave early during the bersanding (erkz! too). How ah?! My aunt ani pun di call how many times nda pandai berjawab.....

0 knock knock: