0

Trip to the vet (well...almost!) - Part 2

Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Saturday was supposed to be Jojo's - my female rabbit - appointment with the vet but considering that I couldn't take any off day last Saturday, so I decided to take her to vet for her appointment yesterday - Monday!


I fed then around 8am and they finish their breakfast around 8.30am (yup! it took them that long) and I was waiting patiently ourside their 'house' with my petcaddy nearby. I tried to lure Jojo out but somehow, KC - my male rabbit - was the one who 'love' me more hence acknowledging my presence compared to Jojo!!

Whenever I managed to catch Jojo, she would scratch, scratch and scratch until I had no other option then to let her go and when I did, my hands are filled with her fur (shows you how hard she struggled just to escape me).

After few minutes, I let her roamed around her 'house' when there were times, I think she purposely teasing me where she would look at me, to see whether I'm still around and to see what I was doing..
Lampuh as always, guarding the 2 rabbits from any harm and my petcaddy ready for its occupant




Jojo sniffing on her empty tray - just to avoid "confrontation"


"How can I escape her ah?" must what Jojo had in mind

"Can you catch me now?" - Jojo getting further away from me...Humph!!

Jojo playing hide-and-seek with me
Tired from all those "chasing", Jojo stopped for a drink but I don't have the heart to catch her then
KC just watching what we were up to...so cool KC is..hehe

Looks like conspirancy in the making...


I tried to get her into the petcaddy but somehow, I'm defeated by her struggles. There is no giving up in my dictionary especially if it involved an animal - a pet, no less - but after 30 minutes trying to lure her into the petcaddy with no success, I gave up!!! I txted my best mate to ask Dr D whether it's ok for me not to bring Jojo for her appointment and Dr D said, it's ok and just bring her if she shows the same symptoms again!


"What? No more 'chasing'?" - Jojo getting relax after the "chasing" stopped!

"Ahh..can relax now"

Fewh...with that, I'm done with her (for yesterday) and just to waste my time, I went to Gadong and did some DVD/CD shopping..hehehe...

0 knock knock: