0

So Far...

Tuesday, August 21, 2007
My life so far, okay, hectic, tiring but okay; didn't complain much.

My oncall - now is coming to the end of 2nd day and the coming the start of 3rd day - okay, I guess. Tiring also! Walk here and there and my feets ached!!

My trip...believe it or not. It had been a long time I didn't go to work early! My usual workplace is just 3KM from my home so usually I took off from home around 7.25am - 7.30am but starting yesterday, I took off from home 6.30am!! For 2 important reasons:
1. Traffic early in the morning leading to RIPAS is busy..sometimes you will be experiencing 'Snail pace' (coz it's proven that turtles are quite fast - well, my turtles are..hehe!).
2. Parking in RIPAS is almost impossible after 7am!!! Yup! Unfortunately for us, we don't have the privileges as the doctors and other officers. So, you have to make do with what's available...
Trip back home is more hectic than going early morning! Traffic jam everywhere. Experiencing the madness once in awhile, I don't mind but everyday, HELP ME!!! or rather KILL ME!!! haha!! No lah, traffic in Brunei is not that bad compared to other Asian countries but with fatigue and exhaustion, it could be a suffering to be stuck in the traffic..hehe..


My lunchhour - Boring!! I mananged to settle everything by 12.20pm...did this and that, I can only go to the canteen after 12.30pm and by that it's way too crowded and I don't feel like eating alone. So I packed my lunch and ended eating in the kitchen. Few minutes to kill, luckily I bring my laptop, I played games. Unfortunately, I'm 'bercuti', so I can't spend my times in the Surau...

So, that's my life as an oncall person so far...quiet fun! New things to learn everyday and yea, it's not that bad as I always thought (or am I judging too soon)...Hmmmm..just wait and see for the updates!!!

0 knock knock: