0

Less 1, Gain 2

Sunday, August 12, 2007
What I meant by that is that today, I had less one single friend but I had gain one married couple...hehe! Well, lose 1, gain 2, should be better, right? But I can't help this feeling of someone 'taken' away from me...

I had known Hjh Maz eversince I moved to the lonely town of Muara. And from her, I know the meaning of best friends! Yea, I have to say that she is my childhood best buddy coz I know her more than 17 years already while my current bestbuddy, Hjh DD, I had known her for the last 10 years.

Eventhough now me and Hjh Maz not that close as we used to be, but we still keep in touch. We hang out when we had the times and shared what we had been through and man! don't we shared a lot (LOL!!!). She knows all my childhood crushes and all those men (or rather boys back then) we had come across during our younger days....and today, she is officially someone's wife...

And she is the last of my childhood friend that got married! When we were in the religious school, there were always 5 of us - me, dayah, hjh maz, nas and feedah. Everywhere we went, there were always 5 girls and guess what? All of them are married! Well, except for me. It doen't come as a suprise to me coz I'm the youngest of all 5 but I have to say, it's kindda a bit lonely now. My bestbuddy, Hjh DD is engaged and the rest of my friends from college are married...Hmmm...

But, Selamat Pengantin Baru for my childhood bestbuddy Hjh Maziah and her hubby...semoga berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat...AMIN!!!

-Me, Hjh Maziah, Dayah - 2 years ago @Nastalina's Wedding -

- Dayah, Hjh Maziah, Me - today @her wedding -

0 knock knock: