0

Meeting...Meeting....Meeting Lagi....

Wednesday, December 19, 2007
My diary is kindda full this month...I wonder why? Oh yea, that's right! I had to attend MEETING! MEETING! and more MEETINGS! and each and every one of them is AFTER office hours! It's the time of the years where you need to settle all those paperwork bla bla bla....I think every week I have to go to the HQ to attend meetings..kindda tiring - mentally and physically! I need a break!! I'm planning my next holz already but first and foremost, I must find a companion coz it's will be no flying for me from my parents if I don't have any companion. My bestie? Hmmm..She just changed job earlier this month; meaning that she can't take any leave for a year! YIKES! Who want to go on your-own-expenses-trip with me? But remember ah, you have to pay for your own ah! Haha! Destination? Nowhere far....I'm thinking of either Langkawi or Seam Reap! No shopping (ahakz! banarkah tu?), just plain relaxation....Hmmm....

Alhamdulilah, tomorrow is public holiday but I have to work! Waaaaaa....Till 11PM lagi tu! ISH! Menyeksakan banar eh..baru jua kan rilex! But what to do...work..IKHLASKAN diri....hahaha! And man! I got so many reports pilling up, waiting to be done.... *VERY BIG SIGHHHHHHH*

0 knock knock: