0

Dear Cousins....

Wednesday, December 26, 2007
To My Dear Cousins,

Aunty Fong came to the house yesterday and said that you guys are planning to have a surprise birthday party for Popo on the New Year's eve. How old is she coming? Aunty Fong said that Popo doesn't have any date hence we are celebrating her birthday every the end of the year coming to the new year. Popo is coming to 74 years old then...

Word of advice from your not-so-big-cousin; don't give Popo too much surprise. I don't think her heart can take it. Mind you guys, she just being discharge from the hospital the other day..I don't fancy getting a call to hear that she is warded again..he3! So take it nice and easy...

Last but not least, sorry I couldn't go back to Temburong for the surprise party so I guess I will see you guys in February. It's the Angpow TIME!!!! YEA!!!

Sincerely,
Your cousin back home...

0 knock knock: