0

'Blackhole' In The Making...

Saturday, December 15, 2007
....and that would be me! Honestly, I don't know what happened to my appetite but it sure is increasing! Haha! And lately, I can eat anything and somehow my mouth can't just stop munching on something.

Don't know the meaning of Blackhole? Well,basically it sucks everything...haha! But nah! I don't suck EVERYTHING. Just most of the things...and I'm getting heavy! 2 years ago, I don't have any tummy but now, hey, I do! Something not to be proud of, I know but you know how sick I am when people kept on telling me that I don't have any tummy and do I eat well..bla bla bla...What? I'm not bulimic or anorexic...Jauh palis! Just because I was underweight, doesn't mean I'm not healthy!

But now, no one can say that I'm underweight and not healthy. Coz' I gain 4kgs for the last 2 years (due to lack of exercise and other ECA) and I'm officially normal. My BMI proves it! But I still need to watch my weight coz at the moment I'm in the middle of normal. If I don't watch out, I will definitly heading to the pre-obese class....Nauzubillah!

What causes my increase in appetite? I dunno! Stress maybe! The workloads are catching up on me..urgghhh.I hate thinking about works on Saturday night.....adiossss!

0 knock knock: