0

As Ramadhan comes to an end....

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

... it means that Syawal is upon us.

Couldn't really believe it (not yet anyway!) that Ramadhan is coming to an end. I had my Terawih prayer tonight at the mosque I had been going to for the last 3 weeks and at the end of the Witir prayer, we were salam-ing each other and the patrons were wishing Eid Mubarak already and was hoping to see each other again in the next Ramadhan.

Yes, Ramadhan is definitly coming to an end. I have to convince myself with that statement over and over again.

I don't know why it is so hard for me to let go of Ramadhan this year. Could it be that I'm not ready for the Eid? Hmmm....

May you Ramadhan be meaningful as mine was. And I hope that Allah will lengthen our age and improve our strength to meet in the next Ramadhan.

0 knock knock: