2

Well.... Almost.....

Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Gosh! Couldn't believe it... Few more posts and I'm official on my 500th post.

I realised that m approaching my 500th post soon and I was thinking to quit blogging...

But then where's the fun of not blogging, right? I might be talking and typing to myself and talk nonsense most of the times but I LOVE blogging. If I ever decide to quit blogging, what am I gonna do for fun? Haha! Sounds pathetic but hmmmm..... m still considering my options.

I might stop blogging and just become a blog reader.. we'll see.

2 knock knock:

Didz said...

Oh please don't stop m8! u're the one who encouraged me to start on blogging, now u wanna quit??? tsk, tsk, tsk! NOooooo.....btw, congrats for almost reaching 500th post, wow, inda terasa really. :)

iantie said...

hehehe.. if i decide to stop blogging m8, you should continue.. keeping the tradition alive or something like that.. hehe..
awu, nda terasa m8 ah.. ntah apa2 sja yg ku blog kan d dalam ani but kadang2 siuk jua membaca balik.. hehe