2

Know Your Limits...

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I had been thinking the same thing over and over for the last few months now. You might be wondering what I had been thinking?

Well, I'm thinking of changing job! "WHAT?", you might say but yeah, that's the truth. Don't get me the wrong way... I still like my present job (well, kindda) but I can't just get it out of my head that I missed doing the part of my life that I spent years and years of studying but didn't put it into use.

Believe it or not, my certificates are no use now. It just being stored inside the folder. I had an amazing results and looking back at it, I was saying to myself, "What a shame!" I had excellent results but I didn't practise it.

My present job, well, it's satisfying and true, there are more stresses than ever but sometimes it's also fun and I get to meet new people everyday. But, I think I had reach my limit and now, I'm job-hunting!

2 knock knock:

Didz said...

m8, u know i'll support u all the way with the job hunting but plz dont go vewy-vewy far..hehehe...

iantie said...

haha.. thanx for the support m8! and insyaAllah, if rezeki ku still around here, here I will be;)