0

Seriously??!!!

Saturday, April 10, 2010
Really... seriously?!

For this season, I am 'hooked' on American Idol and if you guys don't know this yet, my favourite Idols would be Didi Benami (who was eliminated last week); Crystal Bowersox and Michael Lynch.

Now. talking about Big Mike.. I mean, I gotta say, he has an amazing voice! Killer voice I shall say. And he has been a great performer throughout all the season - so far. And even the judges thought so - well, apart from Simon but then what else is new, right? LOL!

But this week, he is in the bottom of the 9 Idols remaining. And I was saying, "SERIOUSLY?" What the heck?

But the judges are wise in this matter. After Mike performed for the judges, the judges gave him the 'save' word. But next week, 2 of the Idols will be out....

0 knock knock: