0

Dang! *as Randy says it*

Friday, April 30, 2010
I'm working afternoon till midnight shift this week and I missed the Amazing Race (but I knew the cowboy brothers, Jet and Cord is in the first place and we had to see couple Carol and Brandy go who got eliminated 2 weeks ago in Singapore), the American Idol concert and the American Idol result.

As for the AI result, my brother messaged me who got eliminated. Too bad for Siobhan Magnus and Tim Urban (I know I'm wayyyy too much behind with the updating!) who had to go home this week and last week respectively!

BUT that's not what I regret the most! Rascal Flatts and Lady Antebellum were performing tonight and I missed it! *another big D-A-N-G!* As you might notice in my last post, I'm a fan of Rascal Flatts now and as for Lady Antebellum, I like their song... and I missed booottthhh *moaning sadly*

So bear with me readers, here I am again posting the video of Rascal Flatts from the American Idol result show...


0 knock knock: