7

Ninja Assassin

Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Me and my bff went to watch this movie tonight. I let m bff handled the bookings coz the Empire cinema is her territory..hehe!

And thank God it didn't rain tonight. I had been feeling cold all over since I came home this afternoon. I switched my room air-conditioning and still off as this moment.

The movie? Gosh! Too many killings! Too many bloods! I think if I see more bloods, I might puke! Having experienced working in a laboratory, I can handle blood. It was not easy initially but once I got the hang out of it, I was okay. But in this movie, uuuuhhhh....awful! Now, don't get me wrong! The movie is superb! I don't mind watching it again and again but as I said, too much killings, too much blood.

I would recommend this movie to every adult out there but please not to children! Combinations of too much torture, killing and blood-spilling actions, it's not a very good choice of movie for children.

Oh yea, my bff mentioned it in her blog how she was freaking fascinated with Rain's abs. Hmmm...truth? The abs was okay m8 for an Asian fellow but let's just say that, Rain's abs are not the greatest that I had seen...whahaha! But as I said, it's quiet acceptable for an Asian. As for Rain, m not a big fan of his. Don't remember if I had watched any of his movies before. Besides m lousy with Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese actors and actresses.

But I can't hardly wait for Storm Warriors! Saw the trailer. It sure promised to be a great movie...

7 knock knock:

Didz said...

Haha! m8, his abs is already acceptable for me. I've seen some great abs too but that's way too buffy and I don't think I like it. :P

beanizer_05 said...

hi iantie!
i lyk ds post--u made me "hahahaha"(silently)---coz i ws xpcting 2 read d same mpression wd didz erlier post bt i ws wrong..and reading d coment of didz wd d abs thing made me :) more..hehe..
hey didz, pxenxa, dnt knw hw 2 comnt on ur erlier post bwt rain, so i ended up on iantie's here..

Didz said...

Haha! Bean, I know why u smiled on that post, cuz I figured u maybe thinking abt that abs which ownned by A_. So cruel! :P

iantie said...

m8: I rest my case about the abs. Besides no use to 'fight' over Rain's abs..hahaha!

Bean: me and didz are bff but that doesn't mean we share the same opinion. Most of the time, we don't share the same things but that's what made us unique =D

Have a smashin' weekends!

Didz said...

Haha! and yup, we hardly fight besides I don't wanna argue much with u. I know i'll have to surrender somehow :P kan m8?

iantie said...

haha...iakan?
u know that i would surender myself when i know i can't win..haha!
have a safe trip m8! gonna miss you! but nvm, I got ur fish with me..hehe

beanizer_05 said...

..hu's abs didz??..honsly, it nvr came n2 my mind..i sqeeze m mind 2 rmmbr..ok..a____..u wer thinkin of dt abs??hahaha..got HD wd A___??

olryt, i wont argue wd d bffs..uniqueness made u perfect bffs..lips sealed---------