3

=2010=

Thursday, December 17, 2009
2 weeks to go till the new year.

Doesn't really believe it myself that in 2 weeks time, it would be 2010! Am I ready for the new year? No! But at the same time, I'm excited and nervous. Excited coz I have so many plans for next year (excluding marriage, that I can tell you in advance!haha) and nervous coz I (like the rest of us) don't know what will happen next year.


Any special plan for the new year? For me, not really. Maybe spend time with my family, catch up with friends - old and new, de-stressing myself before the new year.


Work wise - soooo not really looking forward to it. Got 40% of the work schedule for next year. After 2 years, I would have my second on-call in the last week of March; got my a+e duties - 2 a+e duties actually - on the last week of April and the second last week of December *YIKES* and that doesn't include any other duties.

Other things to look forward in 2010 (in my diary that is):

1. My bff's wedding =D

2. FIFA World Cup in South Africa ;)
3. The long awaited trip (hopefully!)
4. The Amazing Race...hehe!
5. .............

Oh...m sure there's gonna be lots happening next year...gonna fill that dotted line soon ;)


Looks like m gonna have a heck of a year - 2010!

3 knock knock:

Pooch Purple Reign said...

i am SO much waiting for the new year. this year was difficult and full of challenges, and im hoping next year will be a bit more fun.!!
i wish you all the best !
~laura

iantie said...

Challenges and difficulties are part of life Laura although I don't like difficulties. Challenges, I can handle..

I hope you would have a great year. Live life without regrets! Everyday is beautiful depending on how you see life ;)

Wishing you all the best too ;)

Pooch Purple Reign said...

onward to 2010 !!!
have a good day
~laura