Stress Day!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Today had to be the stressest day for eversince we stepped into 2010! or maybe m just being plain PMS-ing! Yup! Blame the hormones!

Today, I woke up bright and shiny - eventhough the weather is totally the opposite; had my breakfast; joked with my mum and two younger brothers (my dad is in KL at the moment) and started to get ready for work.

Traffic jam....hmmm...somehow I got used to it already eversince the school reopens and life back to 'normal'. From my home to my workplace, it would only take me 15-20 minutes with smooth or less traffic but since the school reopens, it took me around 30-45 minutes from my place to work and the traffic....wow! it was that hectic! Lucky for me, I needn't send my brother to school no more considering that he drives himself so less destination for me.

This morning, I don't know why and what causing the traffic but it was so damned heavy and slow and everything all roll into one. Apparently there was an accident just after the Beribi roundabout. Fewwhhh! I managed to arrive 15 minutes before the start of work and hence, less time for me to settle stuffs.

By 7.50am, I was on the phone, trying my very best to call the State Medical Store (SMS) to remind them to send my fridge drugs considering that my scheduled transport is today. I called 3 different numbers but no-freaking-one picked up and this went on for 1-freaking hour! Trust me, with so many things that need to be done, being on the phone trying to call someone is just making my mood ever so lousy. 10 minutes before 9am, I managed to get hold on one of the storekeepers and bloody #e!!, he doesn't know anything - not even a damned thing!! He just asked me to do urgent order! WTF??! I had been ordering the same things for the last 3 months and not even a single thing came! And he asked me to order again?? Seriously?! From that moment on, I was totally pissed off! I scolded him on the phone, regardless he is more senior than me or whatever but if he can't do his job right, damned well I will vent up my anger to him! After he promised me that he will do my urgent order and send via transport next week, m done with him - for the time being!

By 10.30am, the rest of my stocks came. Long overdue stocks I may say! Usually it would took them 2 weeks or 10 working days to complete the ordering but for this order, it took them 1-freaking month! I send my order last 2nd December and only today, I received it! and even then, some of the essential drugs were missing! Gracious me! If I don't have any patience left....I think I will go entirely mad!

Thursday, it would be my turn and my bff for our medical checkup! Gosh, I think everything will shoot up - my blood reading that is! I hope my blood pressure will do just fine! If I check my BP today, surely it would over the normal limit. Then, there is the matter of cholesterol. It had been 3 months since my last exercise - hiking and jogging - and lately, I had been stuffing myself with foods! Oh, I got a tummy aka now m getting healthy! I wouldn't call people fat, I would call then healthy and healthy I am (meaning fat!) haha!

Oh yea, last Sunday, I somehow got a viral infection on the corner of my upper lip. Got myself checked by the professional and I was right, I got a viral infection. People (patients mostly) looked at me weirdly and I think I can understand their thinking. If anyone who is not familiar with tropical viral infection, they would just assumed that I was being kissed thorougly and senselessly. Well, it looked like I was having bruises from too much kissing - which I don't - and having it on the corner of my lips doesn't help matter much...oh well...another day in my life...

0 knock knock: