0

My Weekend....in bed!

Monday, January 18, 2010
Yup! I spent most of - well, strike that - all my weekend either in bed, on the couch or on a chair in the dinning room but mostly in bed!

Why?

Because I spoke too soon and my left arm was killing me!

Why?

Because of the H1N1 jab! Gosh! I don't want to go thru this again! I hope I won't go thru any jab anytime soon. I don't think I can face it!

Last Saturday night, my arm throbbed and the pain started! I slept early after watching series Aristrocrats (a British TV series) and by 1.30am, I woke up with a stabbing pain all over my left arm. I can't lift my arm at all and I was thinking it maybe paralysed! Trust me, the pain was sooo awful that I was thinking the worst! It seems every nerves on my left arm are dead and m left with never-ending pains *dramatic mode*. I think I would save myself from the embarasement here and not to say that I NEARLY cried because of the pain. I woke up, massage myself with some hot oil and rest my arm on a bundle of pillow and I was aslept, with my lights on!

Sunday, I took my bath (another effort to lift my painful arm) but I managed to get a proper bath on my own! Watched Legends of the Fall on HBO! If any of you don't remember this movie, this is the first movie, in my opinion that made Brad Pitt famous as he is now! Believe it or not, I haven't watch this movie till yesterday...yikes! Gosh, can't remember what year this movie was made but it sure was long time ago and I only watch it now, in 2010! What a joke!

Anyway, after Legends of the Fall, I went for my nap until my mum woke me up and after had my late lunch, I was in bed again, watching the rerun of Scrubs season 6 up till I went to bed again last night - which was early!

Yup! Another weekend wasted in bed but I couldn't help myself. It's my arm! But today, Alhamdulillah, it is okay - my arm that is - or do I speak too soon?

Oh well, hope you guys have a better weekend than I did!

0 knock knock: