2

An Excerpt from a Fellow Blogger

Friday, January 8, 2010
I was reading a fellow blogger, Turquoise Diaries entry for the new year - Happy 2010 (couldn't help but to love her journal). In there she was noting down the things she had done in her life - 45 worthful-thing that she had done - and it gave me an idea - the same idea basically; to write my own.

So now, I have a book and soon, I will write down all the 28 things I had done in my life - although it won't be that exciting - and another 28 things that I want to do in my life - the things that I promised myself that I will do up till life have given up on me aka death.

I told my bff one of the things that I want to do while we went for our outting today and she asked me what's the naughiest thing that I want to do? Hmmmm...tough one coz there is none! Haha! Nice girl? Nah, I don't think so. Give me some times and some thinking, I might just come out with one! But do I have the guts to pull it off? That's to be determined!

2 knock knock:

Pooch Purple Reign said...

thats a really cute idea... mine will take a long time...haha
~laura

iantie said...

oh no worries laura, eventually we will get there ;)