0

The Beloved Sultan

Sunday, January 24, 2010
M not talking about Sultan of Brunei here eventhough he is a beloved Sultan of Brunei and being loved by everyone, me included. But m talking about the recently dismissed Sultan of Johor, the late Sultan Iskandar.

Eventhough m not a Malaysian (no offence but I love being a Bruneian) but I couldn't help but to admire the late Sultan Iskandar. Basically he was the person I would trust my country and people with and with him gone, I just couldn't help but being sad and somehow lost! I know it's weird but I don't know how to explain myself...


Late Sultan Iskandar of Johor, born on 1932 passed away last Friday night at the age of 77 years old. He left a wife, 2 sons, 8 daughters and grandchildren - m not very certain the exact amount.

I posted a link from The Malaysian Insider here.

0 knock knock: