2

1 in 285,000

Wednesday, January 20, 2010
That's the ratio of a study, the chances of you finding the right partner, that I heard in a radio few days back.

1 : 285,000?? That's a lot! And can you imagine the Brunei population is around 500,000 (give or take) and eligible, young and marriageable male (Bruneians) is what - around 150,000!

Conclusion = I would never find the right partner! LOL!

When I was listening to the radio and when it said that your chances of finding the truly right partner is 1 in 285,000 people, I couldn't help but to wonder. If the study is found to be exact, it means that only 2 couples in Brunei are married to their right partner while the rest are wrong for each other! Hmmmm..... Freaky!

2 knock knock:

Pooch Purple Reign said...

haha....it sounds about as bleak as where i live right now. its a beautiful town but NO men
~laura

iantie said...

laura, it does!

I need to get out more often..hehe!