0

Trip To Telisai

Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Today, I have to go to Telisai to relieve a colleague who is onleave. It's not my first time working there and the way rumor has it, I will be working there once a week (sigh!) starting early next year. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind working anywehere. For me, everywhere is the same - workwise! It's just the journey that tires me...

Anyway, this morning, I took off from home around 7.20am (and I know, I'm late already!). I was caught in the jammed in Jerudong and by the time I entered the highway, it's 7.45am already and the sign board - TUTONG 30KM! YIKES! 30KM to Tutong and I think another +/- 17KM to Telisai hence 40+KM to go!

Speeding?! Hah! Did you guys know that speeding is my worst addiction. No matter how many time I tell myself that SPEED KILLS but somehow I just can't get rid of speeding. I should practice more on NOT to speed! Anyway, I did go over the border this morning and when I realised that I would not reach Telisai on time no matter how hard I push the pedal, I began to slow down. No use to rush when you know that you will end up late, anyway.

I arrived around 8.15am - 15 minutes late, kira ok la..hehe! It only happened once a year, trust me! I'm the type of person who - not punctual -but always try to be early or at least on time. Anyway, it's kindda quiet. I only received around 60+ patients and I managed to do some of my paperworks...fewwhhh!

By 2pm, it's started to rain - very heavily somewhere in Penanjong. I had to slow down and visibility around that area is around 500m. It's really that heavy but somewhere in Bukit Panggal, the rain stopped and it's a nice drive home until Jerudong. It was raining but not that heavy and I reached home around 2.45pm!

0 knock knock: