0

Guilty Conscience

Wednesday, October 31, 2007
I don't always feel guilty for what I did; mainly because I believed what I did is right and no sense of feeling guilty if you believe in yourself, right? But don't get me wrong, guilty and regret are 2 different things and boy! don't I have a lot of regrets but let's not dwell on that now!

My recent gulity conscience came 2 days after my birthday. A guy who likes me (he told me so) came to my home and gave me a birthday present. It's the 2nd year that he gave me birthday present. I don't know whether I had mention about him before but he is consider an okay guy, not too bad, just a lil' bit naughty (which my mum disapproves). And honestly, I don't feel anything for him. Last year, he gave a perfume. We all know how expensive a bottle of perfume can be. Thinking about the price and what he wants in return that I can't give him (relationship la..what you guys thinking? hehe) , I didn't use the perfume and all year long, I tried to avoid him as much as I can. This year he gave me a very very very nice bracelet and my guilt increases! I don't want to accept it but how can you turn down without hurting his feelings?

Accepting it means I accept him which honestly I can't. I'm not choosy but I just don't feel a thing for him! Now, the bracelet and the perfume I store in a box together with a ring, an admirer gave me!

Geezz! My life is quiet interesting, don't you think? 'Happening' - that's what my best friend told me when I show her a letter, together with a ring, an admirer send to me to my workplace by post. Happening? Hah! More like eerie. I got a stalker! Haha! That happened 3 years ago, I think. He knows my hp no, he knows what car I drive, he knows where I work but luckily he doesn't know where I live. When I received the ring, I told him that I wanted to meet him to return the ring but he never show up! It's been 3 years that I didn't hear from him. Eventhough he made my life a bit chaotic, I do hope he lives happily and in good health.

0 knock knock: