0

My Patience Reached Its Limit!

Friday, October 26, 2007
I was so damned pissed off (excuse for the word) with my KKC leader. This morning, while I was watching my Bro Andy passing out ceremony from the Army, my KKC leader messaged me and told me to type and compile all the KKC data and submit it tomorrow!! WHAT?! He is soooooo out of his mind!!!

Last Wednesday, he told me that he wanted the data analysis by Thursday; to be submitted in his office (soon to be my office too) and yesterday, I sent it there. This morning he wanted me to type and submit all by tomorrow! Using what data?! All the data is already submitted to his office - YESTERDAY! How the heck can I type everything - within 24 hours - when all the documents are in his office. Where is his mind?!!!

I was so pissed off that I told him so. That if he told me earlier, 'then I won't waste my time sending all the datas to your office yesterday' - I said! He then said that maybe he will negotiate with our facilitator to subit the analysis latest by Tuesday. Jeeezzz! Just because I was onleave, he thinks that I got so many spare time to do everything in a rush! If I know, I will switch off my hp and let the hell breaks lose!

So, tomorrow and Sunday, expect me to work so damn hard!

0 knock knock: