0

Angkasawan Returns....

Friday, October 26, 2007
Alhamdulilah, around 6.45pm, October 21st, the first Malaysian angkasawan, Dr Sheikh Muszaphar returns to Earth. I remembered spending my birthday infront of the television from the afternoon until words had it that he and the other 2 Russian cosmonuts safely landed. Although it's a bit dissapointing that there is no video coverage about the landing and I couldn't see Dr Sheikh Muszaphar's expression when he landed, but it's okay! As long as he landed safely!

Presently, if I'm not mistaken, he is in Moscow, being quarantine, just to ensure that everything is okay. From what I learnt that once you went up to space, you body and mind to be 'adjusted' once you reached Earth. Well, it's a long science and psychology involved here and I'm not that good with both, so I guess I just leave it at there.

Congralts Dr Sheikh! You proved it that Malaysia can do it! Representing Malaysia, you represent Asean....Don't you just proud be an Aseanan - if there is such a word! Haha! Gezz, I'm sounding like a Malaysian already!

0 knock knock: