0

TV Marathon Continues....

Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Last Saturday, I went to the DVD shop and managed to buy the latest season 8 of CSI. I haven't manage to watch the CSI yet coz I lend it to my bestie. She is so the CSI geek..hehe!

Anyway, last Sunday, I bought this Korean TV Drama series, Hello My Lady! I watched it in the Indonesian channel but kept on missing it. So I started to watch the series from the beginning. Now I'm on the 5th VCD.

Today, to kill my time, I went again to the DVD shop and boy, I am a happy lady. They have the latest Grey's Anatomy Season 4 Ep 1-4, the latest Bones Season 3 Ep 1-4 and I bought the whole Season 3 of Numb3rs!

Now, I have Hello My Lady, Numb3rs, CSI, Bones and Grey's Anatomy....House MD?!! Where is House? Oh well, I can watch the rest while waiting for House! Can't wait to watch all these series again!

My reading?! Yikes! With this and that, I'm still stuck reading Damai Kaihku by Iris Ixora but no worries, I am halfway thru already...haha! Gezzz! Honestly, this is the only book that took me long enough to read! Oh well.....I will update later with the synopsis when I'm done!

0 knock knock: