0

Congralts Bro Andy!

Friday, October 26, 2007
My Brother Andy officailly 'graduate' from the Army Institute this morning. After all that he went through in this last 6 months, I have to say that I am very proud of him! He almost didn't make it after he was involved in a car accident last June where he broke his shoulder. Even most of his trainers said that either he had to continued 3 more months of training (total of 9 months) or even worst, kick out of the training.

But with determination, strong will and supports from all of us, he made it! So proud of him! He is the toughest brother I ever have and I'm really really proud of him! Love him so much! Congralts Bro! You prove it that you can make it!


The Air Force and Navy Cadets

Bro Andy Passing-by (C)

The Siblings (minus 2)

0 knock knock: