0

Forgive and Forget(?)

Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Syawal almost coming to an end. Time does fly fast heh! Last week, while I was listening to the radio, one of the deejays mentioned that raya is about forgiving. I totally agree with her, don't we all, right? Even me, myself asking forgiving to everyone I can think of and hopefully being forgiven in return, ikhlas!

But do we really forgive?

Do we really forget?

The deejay didn't mention about forgiving and forgetting. She just mentioned 'it's all about forgiving' but after hearing that, I just couldn't help but wonder, do I really forgive secara ikhlas (sincerely)? Honestly, I don't know! But I know that I forgive people easily, no matter what they do. I always look the postive side of things..at least I'm learning to, slowly - better than never! But forget?! Hmmm...I'm not the person easily to forget. I'm sorry but that's just the way I am. Many people close to me or who know me said that I have a superb memory. I can store so much sometimes I get fed up with it!

So, no...I don't forget easily. I might forgive easily but I don't forget! Sometimes it's just eating me inside for not forgetting! Sometimes I want to forget, very badly so that I can easily move on, but no, I can't!

However, this raya, I felt a sense of accomplishment. I buried some grudges, move aside my not-so-big-ego and make the first move in rekindle my friendship with an old mate. Known each other since 1990 and been classmate till 2001, so it's kindda a waste to throw away that friendship for some stupid things (better left unsaid, untouch), right? Besides, I think we are grown ups now...

So everyone, look within yourself, deep in your soul, ikhlaskan diri.....

0 knock knock: