0

Caffeine Overdose!

Friday, October 26, 2007
I need it!! SERIOUSLY!! It's my 3rd day of leave and so far, I'n quiet stressful! Monday was hectic! I got so many errands that I took off from home around 8.30am and been here and there (so many things to settle), and I only managed to take a break for an hour before I hit the road again in the afternoon. I came home around 4.30pm and so drop dead exhausted!

Yesterday, I managed to do 70% of my KKC analysis and today I managed to finish it! I have to discipline myself. I didn't take any nap this afternoon as I have to submit my analysis tomorrow! YUP!! I'm onleave but at home, I'm still doing my duty! Humph! Calculator is my best friend nowdays! And I need the caffeine to wake me up! Truthfully, it doesn't work! It must be psychology!

This morning, I sent my car to the agent. There is some leaking in the engine that my car always overheated! I had to fill in the radiator tank everyday and I couldn't get far with that. So this morning, I went to the agent, told the Service lady what's my car's problems, leave my car and waited for my mum to fetch me.

In the afternoon, the Service lady told me that with this and that bla bla bla, the total cost for fixing my car and service cost me like around $700! Yikes! Fewwhhh! It's not done yet, maybe tomorrow or Friday but $700?!!! Whoever outthere (in Brunei or any hot countries) planning to buy an European car, my advice, think twice! Don't get me wrong! I have NOTHING against European cars, I LOVE European cars! Maybe it's just my luck to have so many problems with my European car! But you have to take into the consideration that it's a fact that European cars are expensive to maintain compared to others, no matter what brand your car is. Anyway, back to my car, I got no choice but to fix it, right? I mean, I NEED my car! And I can't have a leaking engine to go with!

Furthermore, my colleague just message me tonight that the reshuffle list is out and I'm going to Community HQ! I guess I have no choice but luckily I am being paired up with a good person..hehe! He used to be my partner before. But the thing that bothered me most is that, I will be incharge of the Community HQ, Telisai HC and the Community staffs! Yikes! I'm the youngest of all my colleagues and I'm incharge of them! My bosses MUST be KIDDING!!!! How in the heck am I gonna do that?! I'm dreading the 'incharge' part but apart from that, I'm good, I guess! Oh well, I got 2 more months to think about that and come up with something so in the meantime, why bother, right?

Life is short, use it!!!

0 knock knock: