0

Advance Birthday Surprise

Saturday, October 20, 2007
I will be celebrating my birthday tomorrow and I didn't expect to get anything before my birthday (not that I'm hoping to get anything..hehe). But considering that tomorrow is Sunday and I will be starting my 2 weeks holiday starting this Monday (YEA!), some of my friends and colleagues decided to give me early presents!



Nanette, my colleague was taking her off this morning and man! it was quiet buzy at work. When I came out for lunch, it's already 12.40pm and Nanette was waiting for me in the parking lot. She bought me a nice birthday cake - Chocolate! Nyum! I love chocolate cakes ever! Hehe! And of course, it's yummy too!







My ex-boyfriend gave me a bedside lamp, as he said, " It's not a table lamp, it's a cool bedside lamp. Just touch it, it lights up!" And he is right. It is a cool lamp and it lights up when you touch the base. I told him that I already got 1 reading lamp (coz I loveee to read) but he said that having 1 redaing lamp and 1 bedside lamp can't hurt!


0 knock knock: