0

iaNTi

Sunday, September 30, 2007
It's a new Korean brand in cosmetics and fragrances. No! It's not my company (haha! wishful thinking!) but don't I just wish! I came to know this line of products while I was browsing some magazines earlier this year. Well, the thing is that this brand have the same name as mine (minus the 'e') caught my attention. I was waiting for iaNTi to make an appreance in Brunei but so far to no vail.

So, when I made a trip to KL last June, I stopped by at iaNTi shop in Berjaya Time Square and man, don't you just love the brand - and the products. They have the latest glittering eye liner and magnificient eyeshadows. I'm not a big fashion addict but what caught my eyes really is the fragrances. They have this cute 10ml fragrances and they come in different smells. And the amazing thing about iaNTi is that it's definitly for everyone - it's affordable! I managed to grab 3 - Cool Jazz ('citrus and mint blend with fresh flowers for a fresh cool scent'), Cool Lily ('modern, young and energetic, the scent of untamed, untouched wilderness') and Cool Baby. Trust me, they smell so good.

I'm still hoping that iaNTi will make an appreance in Brunei 'coz I'm a self proclaimed iaNTi admirer. Check out the website.

0 knock knock: