0

Fewh...Selamat Hari Raya Everyone!

Thursday, October 18, 2007
I hadn't update my blog recently and guess what?, it's Raya already!!! Coming to 7th Syawal so far Alhamdulilah. So, Selamat Hari Raya everyone, Maaf Zahir and Batin.
Reason for my MIA? Hmmm..nothing big 'cept that I was buzy (haha! pathetic excuses!) but seriously, I was buzy. I got so many things to do that I just don't have the time to update my blog.


Furthermore, MOST of my free times is spent infront of the TV, tuning on Channel 588, Angkasa 1 channel (Latest discovery by me, myself and I - TV is very addictive! I NEVER know that!HONESTLY!!!). Hehe! Yup! Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shoukor is now officially the first Muslim Malaysian in space. I was watching the launching and been up-to-date with what's happening with him in space; that a friend of mine once commented that he thinks that I was born mistakenly to Bruneian parents! Haha! He said I should be a Malaysian instead of a Bruneian. Hey! I AM A BRUNEIAN! Just because I had been put so much interest in this thing, doesn't mean that I have to be a Malaysian 'convert'. Hehe! I just love space exploration. PERIOD! And to have someone closer to home going up to space is quiet to look forward to, don't you think? Anyway, Dr Sheikh will be coming 'home' to Earth on the October 21st (my birthday!! yea yea!)

Speaking of birthday, of course la, I'm getting older. No need to mention my age heh? Is there anyone getting younger as they have more birthdays?! But, I'm thankful to Allah for giving me my life - this life and good health! Sure, it's not good life all the time but with what I had and have, I'm thankful! What's the cliche they always said, "the older you get, the wiser you become". Birthday party, nah! I'm too old for party!! Haha! I kept on saying old - wonder why?! But my parents are planning to do a family gathering for my birthday together for my brother Andy passing out from the Army (He will be passing out this October 26th). The first army in the family - our family that is! If you includes my paternal side of family, then he is the 5th! Whenever he came back from the camp for the weekends, I will always tease him and kept on calling him, "Hey Recruite" hehe! Now he is back in the camp and I will only see him again next week in the passing out ceremony...

Another 'hot' stuffs that had happened while I was MIA from blogging - I will have a new workplace by early next year! Our management will reshuffle the lots of us - reason; for more better patients' care. My new workplace? I have no idea yet while some of my colleagues know where they will be going but so far, I don't know where I will be going for certain. News from the gossip pipeline said that I will be transfered to Community HQ (yikes!) but I just hope it is indead a rumour! For real? Hmmm..bertawakal sja! Don't get me wrong, for me working anywhere is the same as long as you do your job right but when you are being pair up with a lousy partner, then that's where the headaches (and heartaches) come in!

Btw, studies show that your work partner can be your killer?? Haha! NO! SERIOUSLY! I read it in the net sometimes ago that working with someone you are not comptabile with can lead you to increase in stress and lead to a heart attack hence, your killer! Ahhhh.... And Community HQ, wow! It's quiet an honour actually working in a HQ and quiet challenging. Will I be up to it? Just wait and see I guess. My boss said that we will be receiving our letters somewhere this month - 'after raya', they said!

Work? Work is okay, it's just the KCC thingy that not quiet okay at the moment. After screening some 250+ data, now I had managed to narrow it down to 100+ data. And to analyse this 100+ data, I will need at least few days to complete it all but with all the festivites going on, where you have the mood to do anything else, right? Anyway, my Superinterent kept on asking me whether I had done it (he kept on bugging me as I am the secretary) and I always told him that I don't have the time YET to do it and you guys know what he said to me??! - "Eh, mengalahkan orang berlaki, beranak saja kau ani" - could you guys believe it??!! Hmmm..payah jua jadi 'kulikang' ani..hehe!

Now, let's forget about work and superiors, lets go back to Raya! 2 of my oldest friends - they are a married couple now - came for raya and believe it or not, we spent 1 and a half hour chitchatting, catching up on old times and man! don't we have a lots of fun back then! It's quiet amazing...I have to say, my college years were the best! Missed every moments of it! Don't you just wish that you are back in college again, trying all those new stuffs, making new friends, escaping from classes to go to the major shopping complexes (we don't have The Mall back then), got scolded from escaping classes and coming in late; spoiling on all those Chemistry experiments and made our course tutor to go in labour earlier than expected - yup! GUILTY as charged!!! Hahaha! Man! Loved every second of it!!!

0 knock knock: