3

~~fheewwwiit~~

Thursday, January 27, 2011
O!
I couldn't resist!

Saw this baby beside me and my boyfriend aka my car this afternoon on my way home
and my heart just melt ^_^

We were stuck in the afternoon traffic together hence I can't see his performance but man, this car is a beaut!

Mr KR1010, if you happened to read this blog of mine, do you mind giving me a ride? LOL!

p.s. didn't manage to take the real picture as so many other drivers around me were also looking at him and his awesome car!

3 knock knock:

Pooch Purple Reign said...

i would have probably drooled a little :)
~laura xx

Ryan said...

So it was you that has been taking photographs on my new car??? I wish.

iantie said...

laura,
drooled a little? i salute you pooch! as for me i drooled for this baby a lot more than little LOL!

ryan,
if it was yours, it would make everything easier ;)