3

The Opposite of PMS

Wednesday, February 10, 2010
No need for me to clarify what is PMS. I think most of us know what it is but if you don't, please don't hesitate to ask...hehe! But I think the image is self-explanatory ^_^

Anyway, (I know I shouldn't put this on my blog - about my body system and all but what the heck) I think I'm due to have my monthly 'vacation' (as I like to call it) soon and all the symptoms are showing. I won't go into the symptoms in here coz frankly, it's too personal. I don't think I can share my PM symptoms to others apart from my family and my bff.


But 2 things off the chart are the grumpiness and the emotional breakdown! I know how men don't like ladies when we are PMS-ing. Been there, suffered a lot (not me though!). Hahaha! But then, I think PMS-ing or not, I'm always grumpy! But not this time! Believe it or not, this week I'm super duper nice to people especially the patients. I can even forgive them for irritate me! My smile is always present on my face and I even care about these people more than I admit.


Am I getting soft? Uuuhhh! I hope not! Then, the true ME would be gone. Grumpy is one of my 'signatures' among other things, of course!


Any ladies out there who suffer the same symptoms as mine? Totally the opposite of PMS-ing!


I hope it doesn't last long. I mean, being nice to people can be so dangerous. People tend to take advantages of nice people, don't you think?

3 knock knock:

Didz said...

m8, I can't believe I'm reading this! Hehe. You, super nice to those patients?...WOW!... I'm impressed! Hehe. U know what they say - serve with a smile :) and u're under TPOR. Haha! :P

iantie said...

:P whaha! i think it's not gonna last that long m8. Looks like now i feel like m giving my smile too freely....dangerous! whaha

Didz said...

Haha! That's a good thing right? (awet muda & sdakah m8!) ;)