0

Half-Human Half-God Vs. Half-Man Half-Wolf

Thursday, February 18, 2010
M talking about 2 movies I watched recently - Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief and The Wolfman!

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief is a story of a boy named Percy Jackson who is (as I mentioned in my blog title) half-human and half-god! He is the son of Poseidon, the Greek God of water played by Kevin McKidd! Percy was accused of stealing the lightning bolt owned by Zeus, God of the Sky (I think) and in order to stop the Gods from fighting each other, Percy was forced to know his true identity and save the world.



The Wolfman - I guess no need for me elaborate. Everyone knows what wolfman means, right? I think there are so many of these movies that somehow we all know how it's gonna end. Anyway, apart from Robert De Niro, I have no idea who are the rest of the cast. The main character, Lawrence came back to his home, Talbot Hall when his brother's fiance wrote to him to inform the death of his brother. One thing led to another and eventually Lawrence is the werewolf, beaten by his own father, also a werewolf.

If any of you haven't watch these movies, oh well, m not gonna spill out the ending here. Just watch it for yourself. But if you ask me, I would prefer to watch the Percy Jackson rather than the Wolfman coz with wolfman, I guess we all know how it's gonna end....

0 knock knock: