0

Monday Madness

Wednesday, February 10, 2010
I don't like to blame Monday for being so blues and all. I mean, so many people hate Mondays as it is and I don't want to be as 1 of those people. For me, as I mentioned before, any day is just a day, not any blues or anything.

But last Monday, I would call it the Monday madness. We were working non-stop and by mid-morning, I was drop dead exhausted! My colleague was having his off coz he worked the day before, so it's just me and my boss. Luckily I have 2 assistants. 1 was helping us with the patients and the other, covering the other's work which is what I call a good team's work!

Some friends asked me how I can handle all the stresses - with patients, drug stocks, paperworks and others. Honestly, I don't know how I handle it. Or am I becoming a workaholic that I don't mind the stresses? That can't be good! My only answer is that I'm having a super-active adrenaline rush nowdays! Dunno what happened!

0 knock knock: