4

Wedding Song

Monday, November 29, 2010
On my way to work this morning, a DJ mentioned weddings and songs.
I guess Mondays are the day you talked about the weddings the day before (FYI, my BFF had her wedding reception yesterday too so you can say that I'm still in a wedding mood) =)

The DJ would pick this song WHEN it's the time for her to walk down the aisle:



Snow on the Sahara by Anggun. She is an Indonesia but she has make a name for herself internationally.
I have to say the DJ made a very good choice. This is one of the favourite songs but it won't be my wedding song.

WHEN it's time for ME, it would definitly be this song:



Now, what's your wedding song?

4 knock knock:

Pooch Purple Reign said...

definitely like the second one better. mine was david bowie - wild is the wind
youtube it
~laura

iantie said...

wow! yours is soft and romantic.. hehe! good one ;)

Pooch Purple Reign said...

except im not married anymore ... maybe another time :)
~laura x

iantie said...

well..u will never know :)